Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pre_OP: Fibroid Tumors

Figuring it out. The following steps that I went through in finding out that there was a cancerous cell lingering in our family gene. Made me cautious of what I ate, how I ate, and the healthy steps that I needed to take to stay on top of the gene pole.

It seems I have watched myself be a better person to myself as the days pass. In everything that I try to work on, it is my greatest strength to take a step forward into the unknown with determination. For my future and for knowing what steps I should be taking.

There was a time in the days that passed between periods that I had uncontrollable pain. I tried readjusting, trying to change my workouts; making leg day over abdominal day, because of the pain I was enduring. Sometime between knowing my period was 2 weeks away and having cramps as if I were giving birth to a newborn. (I really don't know what that feels like, but from my detailed explanation to my doctors and ultrasound technicians. They were very much in agreement that I needed to live a healthier life without the side effects of tumors.)

who: me
what: tumors
when: July 2009 - March 2013
where: Pelvic Zone/ Abdominal Myomectomy
why: Physical Pain




No comments:

Post a Comment