Thursday, October 15, 2015

Clearvoyance

As I woke from a dream this morning... This energy of a filled hug from Jeaneane Garofalo, as she sees me walking away from her in a movie theater and she says "Aren't you going to watch your movie? You're in it." I kept walking and then the words sunk in and I walked back to her and asked to take a picture with my doppelganger. She agreed and we hugged. I woke up.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015
8:45AM

I couldn't feel bad but, I did. I was awake at 4:15 AM walking the dogs around the neighborhood off leach and in my pj's. There is where I went unorganized, at 4am. I miss having a schedule to abide by. 

It is now 11:02 PM and I have been dabbling in so many things. I painted my unicorn from the "21st Century"


Wednesday - HUMP DAY - Get active

Paint on Canvas with Acrylics
Coffee and Yoga in the patio
Organize inbox in GMAIL
Keep ideas organized and following through with doing them
Create a website for the gretchenuribe.com and ecolovebug.com
Contact for Groupon Classes to take place

No comments:

Post a Comment